Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ABSINTHE:


I just got home from seeing opening night of Absinthe at Wheeler Place Newcastle. I really enjoyed the show and as a bonus I ran into a friend and had a chat.

Absinthe is an acquired taste, I would not recommend you go and see it if "politically incorrect humour" or bad language offends you. On the other hand if you love circus, comedy or live shows in general then this show is a must see! The acts are all first class and the Spiegeltent is just beautiful. Everything inside is clean and well maintained.

This evenings performance was just about a sell out - not bad at all for a Tuesday evening!
When I saw the show in Las Vegas a couple of years ago it ended to a standing ovation - although that didn't happen this evening the Newcastle audience were still clearly blown away by the high quality of the acts and left the space buzzing with excitement.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment