Saturday, December 19, 2015

FUNNY YOUNG AUDIENCE MEMBERS:

The last few months have been flat out with Corporate End of Year Functions / Christmas Parties etc. However last week I had the pleasure of appearing at a couple of Preschool Christmas parties. I find performing for young children to be particularly rewarding.

It’s not uncommon to have littlies come up to me before or after my show and tell me their life story! You never know what they are going to come out with and I’m seriously thinking of writing down the funny things kids say to me and perhaps publishing a book one day.
Here are a couple of funny situations from last week:

 
1.       THE BABY

A young boy was telling me about his mum having his new baby brother in her tummy when a little girl interrupted him to tell me “My mum growed a baby too”.

 
2.     DOING THE SHOW

 
While I was setting up my show a little girl came in and said “Are we watching the show or doing the show?” I laughed and said with a smile “I might take the morning off and you can do the show!” The preschool teacher then chimed in and said “Don’t say that Joel because she is one that really would get up and do the show!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment