Wednesday, May 20, 2020

BRINGING MY BUSINESS OUT OF HIBERNATION! LOOKING AT NEW OPPORTUNITIES!



I’m really looking forward to properly relaunching my Entertainment Business once the Coronavirus Restrictions have been lifted.

I realise that the type of work I do may look different for a while. Recently, I have been exploring other opportunities involving video / digital projects. During Coronavirus, I have made a series of videos for Lake Macquarie Libraries, have been interviewed on “Laneway Live” and earlier in the week I worked alongside Central Coast Council in creating Kids Shows that are to be released online in July. I would love to chat with you if you have any ideas for future recording projects. I’m sure that I could use my skills as a Presenter (Host / MC) to promote your product or service!

Another idea that a few of my colleagues have been exploring is “Online Magic Workshops / Classes”. If there is interest in this idea, I am happy to explore offering them.

With New South Wales restrictions easing, another service that I can offer is entertainment at Small Private Parties (I believe groups of 5 – 10 are now permitted). Keep this idea in mind if you know of anyone who is having a birthday! I am at the ready to bring Award Winning Sleight of hand magic, Clean Comedy and Live Animals into your living room!! These shows would be done responsibly at a safe social distance from the audience.

Feel free to send me a PM (Messenger) or email me (jdandfriends@dodo.com.au) with any questions, ideas or enquiries.


https://vimeo.com/420588094?activityReferer=1


No comments:

Post a Comment