Monday, November 16, 2020

THANK YOU VICTORIAN MAGIC CIRCLE:

While a thunderstorm and damaging winds were unfolding last night in Newcastle, I was online doing a presentation / lecture for the Victorian Magic Circle.

Before my presentation started, it was delightful to hear the Victorian magicians chatting among themselves with great excitement about the idea of meeting in person for their December / Christmas meeting (they have only been meeting on Zoom since March). To see a group that is in such great spirits after months of lockdown is really amazing.
My work was well received and I shall share (with permission) some comments that appeared on their "group chat":
"Love that subtlety!! I have never seen anything like that before...... Very nice!!!" - Jayden Rushby
"Great performance tips. Looking forward to seeing you perform in the flesh" - Gary Cohen
"A very substantial presentation which was competent and engaging." - Mark Bruere





No comments:

Post a Comment