Monday, July 22, 2013

Just got back home.............

Just back from a great adventure in Far North Queensland. As soon as I arrived in Cairns on Thursday I was taken to the ABC studios for a radio interview.

Following this was a drive up the mountains to Ravenshoe where I had the pleasure of staying with my magic friends Jim and Gwen Mc Keague.

Saturday soon came round and I presented two sessions of my one man show at the ...Festival Hall. My thanks go the Win Board for sponsoring the show and for her advertising efforts. For more information on win of Win's Gallery and her artwork please visit : www.winsart.com

During my visit I also used magic in a promotion (More details at a later date) to raise awareness of the plight of the Lumholtz Tree Kangaroo. This animal, ONLY found on the tablelands of Far North Queensland, faces threats such as habitat loss, dog attacks and road kill incidents. It was a privilege to work with Dr Karen Coombs who is the worlds leading expert on this rare mammal. To learn more about her work visit : www.treeroorescue.org.au

No comments:

Post a Comment