Thursday, April 8, 2021

PUZZLES:


I recently obtained some Puzzle Books from the collection of the late Gary Neville. Gary was a High School Teacher (and Magic Enthusiast!!) who was always challenging his classes with Puzzles and Riddles.

While this sort of thing is not everyone's cup of tea, I thought it might be fun to post a couple of puzzles below. To play along you may leave your answers in the comments below. I will post the correct answers TOMORROW!

1. What is a four letter word that can be read forwards, backwards or upside down?

2. I have an object in my hands which is a thread-like material. I cut clean through it with a pair of scissors. I have not created two pieces with four ends but only one piece with two ends. What is the object?

3. Professor Paradox startled his fellow passengers on the train yesterday by leaping to his feet and exclaiming:
"Brothers and children have I none,
But my Father's Grandson is Nick's Father's Son"
What relation is Nick to the Professor?

No comments:

Post a Comment