Sunday, November 7, 2021

THEATRICAL STAGE MAGIC IS BACK:

I’m SOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to announce that I’m going to be back in my natural habitat very soon!

I will be presenting a series of family friendly one man shows during the Christmas Holidays.
These theatrical productions will include BRAND NEW sleight of hand sequences, audience participation segments, exciting visual magic and unique effects that I have been preparing and perfecting during the COVID lock down.
As it has been a long time since I have presented big one man theatre shows, we are expecting them to book out very quickly – so be sure to claim your tickets early!

CESSNOCK PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE
DECEMBER 21st
CENTRAL COAST RED TREE THEATRE
January 14th
LAKE MACQUARIE RATHMINES THEATRE
January 15th
(Booking Details Coming Soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment