Wednesday, December 15, 2021

THANK YOU ANITA:

I have had a few cancellations today for events in the Newcastle CBD over the next few days. Companies who are not wanting to take any COVID risks have had to cancel their corporate Christmas parties to keep their teams / staff safe. I was feeling a little down about it all when a lovely review from a show last week lifted my spirits :) Thanks you for your kind words and Merry Christmas Anita.



Dear Joel,

Thank you so much for performing at our Christmas Party. The roving magic you performed stunned the audience as you walked around to the different groups. It was impressive to our guests and I have received many compliments on your behalf. You really were a treat and someone I would highly recommend to perform at any type of occasion to enhance a function and bring people together.

Kindest regards

Anita Jovanovski-Palmer
Cardiothoracic Unit Secretary | Surgical Services
John Hunter Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment