Tuesday, December 26, 2023

BOXING DAY DAD JOKES!


* Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me.

It means a lot.


* I saw an advertisement that read:

"Television for sale $10,

Volume stuck on full".

I thought, "I can't turn that down"!


* I found out I am terrified of elevators!

So I am taking steps to avoid them.


* I just found out that I am colourblind. 

The diagnosis came completely out of the purple.


* What is Forrest Gump's email password?

1forrest1


* What did the surgeon say when the man asked if he could do his own anaesthetic?

Sure, knock yourself out!


* Which award was given to the inventor of knock knock Jokes?

The No - bell prize.


* I know a lot of jokes about retired people.

But none of them work.


* I own the world's worst thesaurus. 

Not only is it rubbish but it's also rubbish. 


* It's impossible to lose a homing pigeon.

If your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you have lost is a pigeon. 


For more cringe worthy Dad jokes, spectacular magic and family friendly fun, come and join me at The Ary Toukley on the 9th January 2024 at 11am.

To book visit:

www.thearytoukley.com.au/schoolholidays



No comments:

Post a Comment