Friday, January 27, 2023

2023 IS OFF TO A MAGICAL START!

Thank you to all the venues that hosted my performances during the January / Christmas Holidays. I managed to magically "appear and disappear" at 39 shows since Christmas at Newcastle, Central Coast, Sydney, Canberra and Mid North Coast venues!

Please keep an eye on this Facebook page as I have exciting things happening this year. Coming up soon:
* A performance tour of New Zealand next month.
* Working with Primary School Educators and using my skills in writing, theatre and puppets to produce a very specific educational program that will visit selected schools in Maitland, Raymond Terrace and Dungog.
* Involved in bringing a big International Magic Spectacular to Australia - more on this announcement soon.
I'm so very grateful for each opportunity! I even enjoy the challenges and behind the scenes work too!








No comments:

Post a Comment