Monday, August 19, 2024

MOMENTS OF MAGIC!

When I perform "Close Up Strolling Magic" at events, I don't just "wander around doing dry card tricks" (I've heard some horror stories from clients). But rather I bring an experience that I guarantee will leave guests amused and amazed. 

This unique style of magic has a big impact as many people have never seen magic being performed live, let alone happening right under their nose or in their own hands!! My Strolling Magic has been described as being "the perfect ice-breaker" and there are always complements on how much fun it adds to the atmosphere.

Last Saturday night Chris from Atlantis Creative captured these excellent candid photos of the responses to my magic as I worked my way around the crowd at the Wauchope Business Awards between the speeches and formalities. 

PS: Would you like to see my magic live? I will be back at Red Tree Theatre with an ALL NEW, magic spectacular on the 10th October 2024 at 11am.

For tickets visit:

https://redtreetheatre.sales.ticketsearch.com/sales/salesevent/137376












No comments:

Post a Comment