Saturday, August 17, 2024

WORKING WITH THE WINNERS AT WAUCHOPE!

CORPORATE MAGIC! 

I enjoyed being the special guest artist at this years Wauchope Business Awards Night this evening.

Wauchope is a delightful community on the Mid North Coast. Everyone made sure that I felt very welcome - I was included in the meals and even given an unexpected motel room upgrade! 

I met so many passionate owners of business large and small who shared inspiring stories about how they have kept their business running through fires, floods and pandemics! 

PS: Would you like to see my magic live? I will be back at Red Tree Theatre with an ALL NEW, magic spectacular on the 10th October 2024 at 11am.

For tickets visit:

https://redtreetheatre.sales.ticketsearch.com/sales/salesevent/137376








No comments:

Post a Comment